Monday, July 4, 2011

18~ Have you ever been in a love triangle...with you as the object of desire?

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY don't want to write about this because I will have to face my own flaws but I guess this is what this challenge is about.  So...

Yes, I've been in a triangle.  It was between my daughter's father and my older son's father (I'm sick of writing about his ass but unfortunately, this won't be the last time).  Just to lay it on the line and to make a long story short, I was "with" both of them in the biblical sense before finally breaking it off with my daughter's father and I ended up choosing the wrong one.

I did some dirt to my daughter's father...I mean gritty, grimy, if I was on the outside of myself, I would have whipped my own ass shit...over this dude and yet he still loved and wanted me.  And I, like the fool, went for the outer shell and left one of the best relationships I'd ever had.  Words were exchanged (we all worked at different places in the same mall at the time) but luckily, no one ever came to blows. My daughter's father even came to my house when the other one was there and looked dude straight in the eye and told him that he better take care of me.  Bitch ass nigga didn't listen.

But anyway, that's the condensed version of the story. I actually have a headache after reliving and writing this.  Oh well, life lessons don't always make one feel good.

5 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

She's really working us, isn't she?

The God'ess said...

Girrrrrl! I am mentally tired.

Thee_Kween said...

Wow...I don't appreciate y'all talkin' bout me. LOL

Dang, woman...I had this song in mind. We REALLY need to quit this shit. LOL

Good job, though sis. I'm proud of all of you!

As the Budda Flows said...

Girl...these truths making us all relive some mess

No Labels said...

I know this wasn't easy for you, but thanks for sharing with us. This challenge may make us confront or even tell some stuff on ourselves we really don't want to...but I believe that throught the discomfort, there is growth; in some ways the exposure can prove as its' own form of therapy...it's okay to feel some level of exhaustion--for me, the earlier entries have done that; at times, having to pause, give myself a moment then come back.

((hugs))