Monday, July 11, 2011

27~ Does anyone you've broken up with still love and pursue you?

Pursue me?  Yes

Love me?  Hell naw.

Nigga wouldn't know what love is if it showed up at his front door with it stamped all over its body in bold letters.

Check this out...one day, 2 weeks ago, Fool gonna call me and act as if he was so lost and lonely and had nothing but problems and wanted to kill himself.  I couldn't tell if he was serious or not so I had to talk him down.  Fool talmbout how he missed me and still "loved" me and wanted to be with me again.  I told him that would never happen...NEVER happen, blah blah blah.  To make a long story short, the next day, our son called me and said that his dad said that he loved his current girlfriend (I failed to mention that he told me that she had cheated on him and he left her that night) and was thinking about marrying her.

A few days later (umm...this isn't short, is it?), Fool hits my fb inbox talmbout "Hey Beautiful...I miss you."  I'm all like, "yeah, great.  Congrats on your upcoming nuptials."  He says something to the effect of that was before all of this.  Then I had to bust his bubble and tell him that our son told me everything and not to bother me with his bogus bullshit anymore.  Can't say that I haven't heard from him again...Fool used our son's phone to call me and of course I answered when I saw my kid's name pop up.  

I hate that man with a passion.

4 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

*sigh* Ninjas and flies....

The God'ess said...

Exdamnactly!!!

No Labels said...

Insanity.

Thee_Kween said...

Good grief...tell him to kick a cliff and MEAN it!!