Tuesday, July 5, 2011

21~ What is the most romantic location you would want to visit?

Damn...I'm further behind than I thought.  smh

Anyhoo...this one is easy for me.  I have always wanted to travel to Italy.  Venice or Rome.  I think it would be so romantic to take a gondola ride down the canals or to look at art in some of the world's finest museums or feed authentic Italian food to my loved one.



Look at her sitting there in all of her royal nakedness...Exquisite!!

Imagine eating this...


here...



Ahh...Italia.  Voglio essere una parte di te.




5 comments:

No Labels said...

can i come with you?

Afrodeezha said...

Niiiiice....

The God'ess said...

LOL...the more the merrier

Thee_Kween said...

What the fuck you say? LOL

Beautiful sis...I'd love to hit those key European cities, too. Paris is also a dream of mine...

The God'ess said...

Girl, I don't even remember what that meant. LOL