Sunday, July 3, 2011

16~ Do you believe in love at first sight?

Another question that can be answered with very few words...

No. 

I believe that you can fall in lust at first sight and I have done that and mistakenly took that for love but as I've gotten older, I realize that there's more to love than the outer shell.  Personality, communication skills...which include speaking AND listening...and patience are all more attractive and sexy to me.  

To have someone challenge my mind (or as I like to call it, giving my head some head) gets me to the falling in love stage much quicker than some eye candy.  

So again, MY answer to this question is no.  But I'm sure others may feel different.  Let's have a musical selection to end this, shall we?


4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

LOLOL You rushed us RIGHT on out the door didn't you?

The God'ess said...

Did you feel hurried? Lolol

No Labels said...

giggles....

Afrodeezha said...

We're eye to eye on this one!