Friday, July 8, 2011

22~ Create the perfect love scene

Hmm...not really sure what to put here so I'm just gonna close my eyes and type whatever comes to mind.

They sat on the balcony of the Breezes Runaway Bay hotel in Jamaica watching the waves crash the shore, looking at the full moon and gazing at the starts, holding hands, just enjoying each other.   He looks at her with longing eyes as he reaches his hand out and says, "come on.  There's something I want to show you."

They leave their room and push the "L" button as they enter the elevator.  As soon as the doors close, he grabs her in his arms and passionately kisses her until the elevator stops on the 3rd floor.  The gentleman that walks on has a suspicion of what has taken place and gives a sly look to the couple, who just politely smiles back.  As the elevator comes to the lobby, they step out of the hotel and onto one of the most beautiful scenes she's ever seen.

A cabana  has been set up and there's a dinner table with candlelight, wine and a place setting for two.  He looks at her with those loving brown eyes and says, "surprise.  I hope you like it."  How could she not?

  After being seated, a waiter pours the wine and leaves the couple alone for awhile.  He takes her by the hand and says, "Baby, I know this may seem like a dream to you but I want to be there for all of your dreams.  I want you to always be happy and it would mean the world to me if you would say yes to becoming my wife."

Just then, he pulls out a 4 karat diamond and sapphire ring and she's speechless.  She loves this man with everything in her and she wants to be his everything.  She had been in love before, even married twice, but she knew that he was the man her heart had been searching for her whole adult life.  She looks into his eyes, as tears roll down her face, and gives a resounding YES to her new fiance.  He grabs her gently by the face, wiping her tears away and resumes the kiss they started in the elevator.

4 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

Aw damn, now I feel pressure! This is beautiful!

The God'ess said...

I was stuck for two days! Thanks Dee.

Thee_Kween said...

Aww, YOU DID IT!!! TEE-HEE! I'm so PROUD of my Ria!!! LOL

Good stuff ;)

The God'ess said...

Writing this at 3am was a mess. You wouldn't believe how many times I erased everything and started over.

Thanks Kweenie