Tuesday, July 5, 2011

19~ What do you love to do the most?

You know what?  I think that outside of the "personal relationship" questions, this is the hardest question.

I really don't have an answer.  I mean, I like to do a lot of things but I'm not passionate about any one thing.  I know this may seem strange and maybe even a cop out of sorts but I realized a while back that I don't have an addictive personality.  I grew up with alcoholics and around drug addicts and I made it a point that I would never let myself get that caught up in anything (cigarettes made me a liar).

The one thing I can say that I haven't let go of is my love for my family and friends.  I admit it...I love hard and I love forever unless someone fucks that away.  And I do have a thing for taking care of people, whether family, friends or patients (I used to work in nursing homes for a while).  So if I had to choose one thing that I love to do is to take care of those that can't take care of themselves and/or just being there for those that need a friend.

That's all I got.

5 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

And that, my dear, is something that so many people don't have. You're a blessing to others.

The God'ess said...

Thank you Dee. *hugs*

Thee_Kween said...

That's a wonderful thing to love to do...and you do it well :D

The God'ess said...

Thanks Beautimus!!

No Labels said...

That is a wonderful thing. (smiles)