Sunday, June 26, 2011

10~ List 10 people you love and explain what they mean to you

10 people?  Wow.  I mean, I know I love more than 10 people but not everyone is worth writing about (no offense).  But here goes...

1, 2, and 3. My kids, LaSean, Damian and Keith, Jr.~My personal Three Stooges.  These three are my world.  They are my life.  They are my reasons.  Almost anything I do in my life is because of them.  Whenever I am faced with a big decision, I think of them and how they would feel and how they would be impacted.  At 20, 17 and 12 years of age, respectively, I know they're not babies but they're my babies and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

4.  My Daddy, James~James is the reason I'm still in NC.  Most everyone knows that if I could, I would escape this place so quickly, it's not even funny.  But because my dad is up in age and I'm the only child of his that's local (he has a son in Philly), here I stay.  This is the man that taught me how to ride a bike, how to drive, how to cook, how to hustle (there was a time that he worked 4 jobs at once) and just how to be a good and caring person.  I am forever and for always a daddy's girl.

5 and 6.  My sisters, Brenda and Sarah~Brenda, La (as Sarah is called) and I didn't grow up together because our mother was injured when she was pregnant with me and couldn't take care of me.  So her brother (James) and his wife adopted me.  But I've known they were my sisters since I was 5 years old and though we weren't raised in the same house, or the same state, to this day, if you mess with one of us, you got a lot of explaining and possibly some spitting of teeth to do.

7.  My Stacey~Stacey is one of my besties that I met on Yahoo 360 some years back at a time when we both were going through some confusion and conflict in our lives.  Our meeting was so random...she put up a blast saying that she had an odd number of friends on her list and she hated odd numbers so I invited her to my page to even hers out...and the rest is history. We both have 1 daughter and 2 sons (our daughters are less than 4 months apart in age and our middle sons are about the same age as well), we're both Virgos, and we both are crazier than cooked bat shit.  A match made in Heaven.

8.  My Kali~Lawd, lawd, lawd!  What do I say about my Kali?  Kali is a woman that I met on facebook but I had seen her around on 360.  We ran in the same circle but never made a connection until it was discovered that she and I shared an ex (by discovered, I mean she knew and I had a big ass feeling). So I decided one day to hit her in her inbox to ask and we've been besties (yes, I have more than one bestie) ever since.  We've laughed, we've cried, we've bitched and complained.  We've asked why more times than should be allowed.  And all of that has only made our relationship stronger.

9.  I have a lot of friends that can fill this spot so I dedicate #9 to all of you. I don't want to say names because I don't want to offend anyone so I'll say to my blood fam, my chosen fam (friends that have been there since we were knee-high to a june bug), my VA fam, my NC fam, my fb fam (most of y'all), my 360 fam, and to anyone else that's ever touched my heart, Ria loves you.

10.  I'm leaving #10 blank.  I'm saving this spot for my one true love...whoever that may be.  When he comes along, I'm quite sure I'll have a great story to tell. Or maybe not.  But I'm marking this space RESERVED.

13 comments:

S.O.A.P. said...

*tissue*
Dayum diva, u got me with this one!!! I feel soooo speshul!!! Seriously, I feel honored, but you would be right there on mine as well. THANK U SWEETNESS!! When I think of all the Depends we've gone thru over the years together........... 0_0 LOL LOVE YOU!!!!

The God'ess said...

Girl, you know we go way back like a Vigorol perm. Love you!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

*sniff sniff*

The God'ess said...

What's the sniffing about?

Thee_Kween said...

YOU TEEF!!! LOL

Thank you sis...I love you, too! :D

The God'ess said...

You expect differently from me?? Ha!

ConstantStateOThought said...

I think I'm going to have an interesting doing this entry. I loved yours. I just love reading the way you write! You're a nut, and I seriously think that's why I love you 'Ria! Muah!

ConstantStateOThought said...

interesting time* LOL

The God'ess said...

This one was another hard one for me, Gina. I didn't want to leave anyone out but I know that I haven't met my true love yet. And I love you too, Girl. <3

No Labels said...

I love this blog...although I haven't too long encountered you, think u can grow to love me...(winks).

The God'ess said...

You are one of my sisters, No Labels. Love is already there. :)

Afrodeezha said...

Love this entry...what was your name on 360? I used to see Da Kween's name around there too. I was Icnonlybme.

Word verification systedly?

The God'ess said...

I was the Hottest Goddess, Sex Kitten and a few others that I can't remember. I got kicked off on there more times than I can remember. LOL