Monday, June 20, 2011

4~ Favorite Love song...and why?

Favorite love song...hmmm.  I'm a lover of music so to pick just one isn't easy for me.  So I'm going to pick two. Why? Because I can. :)

1st favorite love song...Adore by Prince.  The first time I heard this song was at my godbrother, Heavy's wedding.  He serenaded his new bride on the dance floor at their reception.  The way he looked in her eyes as he was singing (and he has one of the best voices I've ever heard) and the way she was smiling at him just made me know that they were going to make it.  And the last I heard, they still were...I was 16 or 17 at the time.  But Prince himself does it for me anyway.

2nd favorite love song...Beauty by Dru Hill.  This song right here...*sigh*.  There are no words to describe how I feel when I hear this song.  The melody, the words, the voices...I'll just let them sing it and let you feel it.

9 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Great choices

The God'ess said...

Thanks Sis

Anonymous said...

Ive always love Beauty... One of my fave songs too. I had a dude who used to watch me walk to work and he said everytime he would see me in the mornings that he would think about this song. Stalkerish a little but it was cute. We had a sordid love affair for a while but eventually broke it off. Oh the memories.

The God'ess said...

I had too many to choose from. These are the two tops ones.

Thee_Kween said...

Dang, I just wrote about Adore. LOL (but you already knew this) LOL

The God'ess said...

Yes I was quite aware. LOL

As the Budda Flows said...

that song "Beauty" put me in labor literally *side eye* love it

No Labels said...

Wonderful selections indeed!

Caramel Diva said...

Beauty is my favorite song too, i always feel like he is singing that to me and about me, but i guess every girl does....