Thursday, June 30, 2011

14~ Recreate your most romantic date (a real one)...

I remember this like it was the day before yesterday...some parts are fuzzy...but I remember the good parts.

I had just gotten off of work and I was headed home when I got a call from my then-boyfriend asking if he could see me.  Of course, I said yes and I went home jumped in the shower and headed to his place.  When I got there, he said he had a surprise for me later but he wanted to go for a ride.  So we hopped in the car and headed to the park.  

So we arrived at Bryan Park and we got out and started walking around.  He had brought some bread because he knew I liked to feed the ducks so we fed them and talked and held hands.  We stayed out there for about 2 hours and headed back to my house but on the way there, he said he had to stop at the store.  So we get to the store (which he worked at) and he tells me to sit tight and he would be back.  He comes back about 5 minutes later with a bag full of stuff and off we go.  

When we get to my house, he asks for a big pot so I give him one and he tells me to go sit down and not to be nosy (Me?  Nosy?).  I do as I'm told and about 15 minutes later, he brings out a whole lobster (drawn butter and lemon included), one red rose and wine.  And the best part of all this???  He feeds the whole thing to me...I should add that he does this because he's allergic to seafood...while candles are flickering, Jodeci is singing and a fire is going in the fireplace (didn't really need a fire because it was the middle of October but it added ambiance to the room). The only downside to the date was that I couldn't kiss him for awhile because he would have started itching like a heroin fiend. 

After that, he would always bring seafood to me...crab legs, scallops, shrimps AND he'd even bring some to my parents (you know, to get in good with them).  It must have worked because 3 years later, I married him. 








3 comments:

No Labels said...

Romantically Yummy!

Thee_Kween said...

HOT DAMN! I wants to be fed, too! LOL

Love it!

Afrodeezha said...

Awwww, that's precious...