Tuesday, June 28, 2011

12~ Do you believe in zodiac compatibility? Who is your best match from experience? Your worst?

Do I believe in zodiac compatibility??  Eh...kinda.

I've read up on the subject and some of it is true to heart.  But then again, some of the people I was in relationships with were...*scrolls through zodiac symbols in my head*...no sign for jackasses, huh?  Oh well. Being that I'm on the cusp of Virgo/Libra (Sept. 22), I am an amalgamation of contradictions. While the Virgo in me is the perfectionist and very prim and proper, the Libra in me is the wild, don't give a shit side. This link shows how the Virgo/Libra cusp works and I must admit, it's pretty dead on.

My best match relationship-wise differs from that of sexual compatibility.  Best relationship-wise was Taurus.  His brawn and my brain just worked well together...still does even though we're no longer a couple. My best sexual-wise was a tie between Capricorn and Gemini.  That goat (and he was one of the Greatest Of All Time) knew how to get me there.  He had no inhibitions whatsoever.  Nothing was off limits. (I got a chill just thinking about it right now...damn) The Gemini twin had both a make love side and and fuck me til I pass out side (which I did once).  I remember having a fuck session and afterwards, he and I went to the store and I got that residual TWITCH while walking down the frozen food aisle.  Good times...goooood times.

My worst match relationship and sexual wise was another Virgo.  This niggum...damn...just thinking about his ass makes me ill.  He didn't trust me even though he was the one doing dirt and he didn't know how to lick the kitty.  WORTHLESS!!  Not sure how he pulled all those tricks he cheated on me with because sex with him was like eating liver...looks great on a plate but not tasty or satisfying at all.

I know this challenge wasn't about sex but I had nothing else to write. This whole challenge has been a wake up call and also very draining.  Another contradiction of sorts, maybe?  Eh...kinda.

3 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I'm sorry that you're going through and emotional rollercoaster. I pray it gets better and that by the time you reach 30...you've shed some things. ((HUGS))

The God'ess said...

Thanks Kali. Now, I gotta go play that song. LOL

Afrodeezha said...

I am sooooo dumb!!! LOL, I looked at Kween's comment and thought she ain't 30 yet? LMAOOOOOO!

Yeah, this has certainly been a draining challenge, but for me, it was much needed.