Thursday, June 23, 2011

7~ Have you ever been deeply in love? Explain

I don't even know how to begin this blog.  I mean, yes...I've been deeply in love.  On more than one occasion.  2 1/2 times to be exact.  But...

The first time I was deeply in love was my first love.  I wrote about him in my first entry in this challenge so there's no need to write about him again.  The second time was my second husband and I wrote about him in my second entry...no need to explain again.  The half time was my third entry...again, no explanation necessary.


I'm sorry that this entry isn't the best but this is all I got. So how about I post a video or something so your time isn't completely wasted.


8 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

lol thank god for the video cuz i was finna say!

The God'ess said...

LOL...there was no need to rehash the same stuff. LOL

ConstantStateOThought said...

LOL @ Caramel. I so love you God'ess...yes, no need to retype the same stuff again. At least there's musical enjoyment on this one! ;)

No Labels said...

DeBarge...taking it back (smiles)

The God'ess said...

thanks Ladies!

Thee_Kween said...

Sis, you tried. You wrote SOMETHING...that's all that matters. It's okay not to know. ((HUGS))

This is one of my faves! ;)

Reggie said...

Nice post and the video was a nice touch too.

The God'ess said...

Thank you fam.