Saturday, June 25, 2011

9~ Tell us about the first time you ever made love (not had sex)

The first time I made love?  I have to go deep into the vault for this one.

Picture it:  Thanksgiving, Richmond, VA, 1989

My family was up from NC for the holiday...my grandmother, some aunts, uncles and cousins.  The day started early...breakfast at my parents' house...and my mother and I got into an argument because my boyfriend and I had plans to go see a rap show at the Richmond Convention Center.  I believe it was Del the Funky Homosapien, Heavy D and the Boyz and somebody else that I can't remember. Anyhoo, I wanted to get away from all that drama so I went to my boyfriend's house.

I get there and he can tell that I'm upset so he takes me to his room and we talk.  I tell him how upset my mother made me because she knew that we had these tickets even before I knew that my grandmother was coming.  I felt like she just wanted to save face and make me look bad.  My mother and I never had the greatest relationship and this was just another peg on the board to how our relationship worked, but that's a whole 'notha blog.  So I start crying because I'm angry and he takes me in his arms and and just holds me and starts kissing my tears.

Of course, one thing leads to another, and we end up doing it...but this time was different.  It wasn't like the other times (we'd been doing it for two years at this point.)  He had always been gentle with me but I actually felt the intense love that he and I shared.  I felt like, for the first time, I knew what it was to be an adult...sharing a moment with a man that I was in love with in every sense of the word.  (This, consequently, was the first time that I squirted...again, another blog).

I have never forgotten that day.  From that day on, I was a woman and he and I shared one of my greatest love affairs.  Did I mention that 9 months later, we had a daughter?  No?  Well, 9 months later, we had a daughter.  So we made love in more than one way that day.

10 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

Whew 9 months later u had a daughter...he whooed you then toe that azz up!!!

The God'ess said...

LOL...toe up, knocked up, all dat. LOL

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Awwwwwww...

Yall went half on the baby.

The God'ess said...

LOLOL...We sure did, Lee.

No Labels said...

He put it on you in more ways than one...(smiles)

Reggie said...

Oh you must have made sweet love. Nice post.

The God'ess said...

Yes he did, No Labels. LOL

Thanks Reggie.

Thee_Kween said...

Aw, you made love in more than one way. *so precious*

Afrodeezha said...

That was beautiful...so did you go to the concert? ijs, LOL

The God'ess said...

Yes ma'am we did. LOL