Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 12 -- A Day You Wish You Could Do Differently

To be honest, I actually don't have a day that I would do differently because whether good or bad, whether small or large, a lesson was learned. 

I mean, I could choose my wedding day (the first one) but then, I wouldn't have my son.  I could choose the day I met The Skwerl (for those that don't know about him, he's talked about in other blogs. Go check it out, if you want to) but then, I wouldn't have my Kali. I could choose the day I moved to NC but even though I hate it here with a passion, I've met some cool people in the surrounding areas that I wouldn't have if I didn't live here. 

So...I'm gonna have to bypass this one. I'm going to dig into the crates for this musical selection.  Something I heard growing up in my home all the time and I still like it. 

Ladies and Gentleman, Ms. Dinah Washington with "What a Difference a Day Makes".