Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 18 -- The Last Day Of Your First Adult Job

Not much to tell here either.  18 years old...a month shy of 19.  I was still working for Kmart but in a different department. I was pregnant with my daughter and she was due August 15th. 

It was now August 23rd.  

 By this time, I was going to the doctor every week and she decided that if I wasn't in labor by the 29th, she would go ahead and induce my labor.  So my last day of work was August 28th.  I was given a party and gifts by my supervisor and coworkers, worked my hours and bounced at 9pm.  5 hours later, I was in labor without being induced. Worst pain I've ever felt in my life. 

Oh...this isn't about that, is it?

Oh well...that's all I got. Guess I'll throw some pics or something up here to make it seem longer. 

LaSean at 6-7 months

LaSean at 3 months 

6 comments:

BE Lauriette said...

She is so adorable. I know you were soooo ready to give birth on the 28th. You a trooper..working up to the last day, the very day.

Thee_Kween said...

Cheatin' mofo. LOL *squeeees at Baby Seanie*

The God'ess said...

Thank you BE. I was. I thought she was gonna set up shop in there.

Kween...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No Labels said...

Looks like she wasn't in any hurry. According to my mom, I wasn't in that big of a hurry, either...lol.

The God'ess said...

She wasn't. I was in labor with her for 20 hours.

ABoyd378 said...

BABY!!! ^_^