Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 17 -- A Day You Helped Someone In A Big Way

I've helped a lot of people but I don't know how big it was. I'm also not one that keeps a count on what I've done for someone. 

I took care of my mother when she went through her lung cancer until it spread to her brain and couldn't do much more. 

I helped take care of my father through 2 cancer surgeries/bouts and I'm taking care of him now due to his heart issue. 

I've been a mother for almost 23 years so I helped my crumb snatchers but that's a part of my job. 

I worked in nursing homes for years as a CNA helping people but again, that was a part of my job. 

I've helped friends and family in different ways.

So I truly don't have a clear answer to this. So once again, a musical selection will fill the void. 

Pretty much sums up my place in life. 


5 comments:

BE Lauriette said...

Aww..you are so generous.

Thee_Kween said...

You are the queen of deflection. "Lemme put a selection up...or some pics up..." lol

...and you think you're not loving and giving...psh

The God'ess said...

Thank you BE.

Kween. >:-P

No Labels said...

You are such a blessing to be there, especially when your mom and dad became sick. There are some who don't want the extra responsibility; it is great that you were there for your mom and still there for your dad.

ABoyd378 said...

You certainly have a Big Heart! :-D