Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 3--A Day In Middle School

I can honestly say that absolutely nothing sticks out about my middle school years. I was bused to a school (pictured above) in a predominately white area. Had to pass 2 middle schools to get there. I was placed OFTEN in In School Suspension for cussing someone out or fighting or some bullshit that I knew better than to do but did anyway. 

I guess the day that sticks out is one day, in 7th grade science class, my mother gave permission to my teacher, Mrs. Svor, to allow her to draw blood from my finger. I don't even remember what we were studying. Or why she needed our blood. Or why my mother thought this was a good idea.  The only thing I remember is my teacher saying I almost broke her ribs because I was  pushing against her so hard. What could I say? I hated needles. Still do. Yeah...I know...I have tats. Your point?

Yeah...middle school was boring to me. It was something to do to pass the time. So this is all you get because this is all I got. 

10 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

you assaulted the teacher lol i compare the middle school years to the show called the wonder years...awkward

The God'ess said...

Exactly Budda. I just took up space during those years. LOL

Thee_Kween said...

Middle school sucked. Not young enough to have fun at school and not old enough to be a HS kid with the weespeck that comes with it. lol

...smh @ you.

Divaprocessor said...

LMAOOO..Reading this just reminded me of when my son kick the nurse in the face while trying to give him a shot..the boy was helluva strong at two...

Divaprocessor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The God'ess said...

I had issues, y'all. ISSUES!

No Labels said...

I don't blame you, Maria. I still hate needles--big or small. I turn away my head and close my eyes. Is it just me or do the small needles always seem to hurt the worse?

My elementary and middle school years were very rough.

The God'ess said...

It's not just you, Monica. I will take a big needle over a small one any day.

Reggie said...

Hey....sometimes you've gotta cuss folks out and whip some ass!!!

ABoyd378 said...

Good Gravy!! LOL!!

I am a Pin Cushion; I can watch a needle enter my arm and watch my Blood Flow into the Vials...