Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 28 -- The Day You Had Your First Fight...Why?

Remember I wrote about A Day I'd Rather Forget here? Well, the events of that day led to my first fight the next day at school. 

I was in first grade and I remember being in the cafeteria at Laburnum Elementary and standing in line next to my best friend, Tanya. I have no idea what was said or how it even started but all I know is that she and I started scratching each other...first on the hands and then in the face. Our teacher pulled us out of the line and took us to the principal's office. 

The principal called our parents and my mother came to the school and explained why she thought it happened. She took me home, fixed me lunch, sat down and talked with me (don't remember what was said once again), I took a nap and went back to school the next day. Tanya and I were cool again...those were the days that you fought one minute and made up the next. 

That's about it. 

3 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

The fuck? lmaooo I hear cat "rawrs" in my head.

As the Budda Flows said...

Kali you're nuts lol

Thee_Kween said...

LOL, IJS