Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 21 -- The Day You Met Your Most Recent/Last Love

I want y'all to know that I am writing this post under duress. I was threatened by fb inbox that I HAD to do it. I ain't scared or nothing.  I just don't want to hear a certain person's mouth. (If you can't guess who that person is, you haven't been paying attention.)

Anyhoo, guess I'll write about my last relationship...even though he's an asswipe that doesn't deserve to be thought about, let alone have a whole post dedicated to him. I met him on fb in July, 2011, even though I had seen him on Yahoo 360. He sent me a friend request and we started talking on the phone every night after that. 

I went to visit him in September. He picked me up in NYC and drove me back to his crib in NJ. Showed me around...it was 2 days before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, so he took me to a park that overlooked the Hudson and the former site of the Twin Towers. It was beautiful and surreal all at the same time. 

Introduced me to a huge ass sandwich that no one should finish in one sitting...a pound of corned beef, a pound of pastrami and a pound of turkey, I think. Took me 3 days to finish mine but it was good. I miss the food more than I miss him. 

Anyway, that's about it. There are pics but I ain't pressed about putting them up. The best thing about that trip was that I got to meet Thee_Kween and Butterfly Effect and got to taste Roscato for the first time. Mmm...Roscato. 




2 comments:

No Labels said...

Well, at least you got to try Moscato, a very huge sandwich, and meet two wonderful ladies out of the deal. Thanks for sharing!

Thee_Kween said...

Um...lemme holla at you in the inbox for a sec...