Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogging Under The Influence.

The God'ess is cruising the Information Superhighway at about 3 MPH because I've taken 2 sleeping pills and I'm waiting for them to kick in.  So while I was waiting, I thought I'd write whatever comes to mind.  I probably won't remember half of what I write but here goes...


1. Remember that list of qualifications that we all had about what kind of man we wanted when we were younger?  I've never been the gold digger, money hungry type but I did want Imaginary Man to make at least $100,000, driver a nice car  (BMW preferably), be over 6ft tall with the body of Adonis and a Mandingo dick. Now, I would be happy if Imaginary Man had a job (medical benefits nice but not mandatory), a car (one that's more reliable than that bucket of bolts I drive), height and weight not important and a Mandingo dick. 


2.  Speaking of cars, I've been looking for one and I've narrowed it down to something that goes vroom.  


3.  I was at work Tuesday, speaking to a member over the phone, and I asked him if there was anything else I could help him with.  He said, "Yes.  Have you seen Ray Charles' house".  I said no.  He said, "Neither has he." O_o


4.  I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm getting a sew-in.  I haven't had one of those since 2000.  I'm excited about how it's going to turn out but of course, I'm nervous too.  If it looks half as good as Antoine Dodson's hair, I'm gonna be one fly diva at the banquet.


5.  These sleeping pills are making feel a bit nauseous.  


6.  Why is "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen one of the best songs ever written by anybody anywhere?


7.  Hell, why was Queen one of the best groups ever?


Guess I'll end it there, folks.  The pills are working and I must not waste my hard-earned money.  


Tootalooo mudda fuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

4 comments:

BE Lauriette said...

I hope you slept well.. LOL you are a mess!!!

The God'ess said...

It wasn't long enough but I made it through. But damn, who would have thought some cheap ass Walmart sleeping pills would have such an effect? LOL

Thee_Kween said...

"2. Speaking of cars, I've been looking for one and I've narrowed it down to something that goes vroom." DONE with you!!!

CTFU @ the good bye. You was high and didn't know it. Joy said it...a MESS!! LOL

(Yes, Queen mothafluffin ROCKS!)

The God'ess said...

Chile, apparently I was past high. Them pills pack a wallop. LOL