Monday, October 4, 2010

A random post about me. Borrowed from my friend, David. Day 4 of 31

1. whats your name spelt backwards? airaM.

2. What did you do last night? Worked, came home, talked on the phone...all usual things

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A pic of my son

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Yep...I kinda like that cool feeling it gives to the tongue. 

5. Last time you swam in a pool? Two years ago in Virginia Beach

6. What are you wearing? A T-shirt and sweatpants.

7. How many cars have you owned? Damn...lemme think...8 or 9

8. Type of music you dislike most? Opera

9. Are you registered to vote? no

10. Do you have cable? yep. Such a waste of money.

11. What kind of computer do you use? Toshiba laptop

12. Ever made a prank phone call? Of course

13. You like anyone right now? I like a lot of people.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? HELL NO!!!!!

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Puerto Rico

16. Do you have a garden? Nope

17. What's your favorite comic strip? Don't have one

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yes.

19. Shower, morning or night? both

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Takers

21. Favorite pizza toppings? Sausage and extra cheese

22. Chips or popcorn? Chips

23. What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon...and they suck monkey balls

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? O_o...da hell?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No

26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Kelyia and Tootie

28. favorite chocolate bar? Milky Way

29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Sheree Slater...over 35 years

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Not a fan

31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep

32. Favorite artist? Too many to list

33. Favorite computer game? None

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Yep

35. Sprite or 7-UP?  Sprite...

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yep...worked at Burger King for exactly one day.

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Orange juice

38. Ever thrown up in public? of course

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Love is overrated...gimme the scrilla

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah...still overrated

41. Can exes just be friends? I'm friends with most of my exes.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Tootie

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yeah

44. What message is on your voicemail machine? The standard one that gives the phone number.

45. Where would you like to go right now? Anywhere but work.

46. What was the name of your first pet? Blackie...half German Shepard, half collie.

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? 
I don't own one.

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? I spoke to my friend, Jeff

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My unbelievable circle of family and friends

50. What do you think about most? Leaving the current state I live in. 

4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I had a cat named Blackie...spelled just like that. She was a crazy bitch. LOL

What the hell are you licking batteries for? O_o

This is kinda interesting...post fulfilled young Jedi. LOL

The God'ess said...

I gotta get my sparks from somewhere...don't judge me...LMAO

S.O.A.P. said...

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Yep...I kinda like that cool feeling it gives to the tongue.

I WAS READY TO STOP READING RIGHT THERE DAMMIT!!!! ROFLMAO

I did not know you believed in love at first sight. CTHU LOL

The God'ess said...

I believe in it for others. It has never happened to me. But I have hope...I guess. LOL