Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Constipation of the Brain

This blogging challenge has become a little more than I bargained for.  I'm only on day 13 and my mind is dry. I know that when a person blogs, they're giving opinions about subjects that they care about and I am usually a passionate person when it comes to certain things but right now, I can't muster up the energy to even pretend to care. 

I have been in a funky mood these past few days and I don't know whether it has to do with the changing of the weather or the days getting shorter or that I'm not getting it in like I want to (yes, almost every conversation comes down to sex for me. Sue me.)  Maybe it's because this is the first October that I've spent alone in 12 years. Or maybe it's that if I was in my hometown, I could find something to do on a regular basis, whereas here, the highlight of my night is getting through the line at Walmart within 5 minutes. . 

Regardless of the reason, this is the best I could come up with.  Yes, I know I've ended many sentences with prepositions and being an English/grammar lover, I should not do that.  But if you read the last 11 words of the first paragraph, that about sums up what I think about it.

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

At least you're trying. It's not easy, this challenge. We're also at the mid-way point which is exhausting to think about.

I hope that the things that have been weighing heavily sprout wings and fly. :)

Afrodeezha said...

Still you came and you posted.