Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Takeover





*looking around* (o_(o


*sitting in the God'ess' chair* 


*spinning around* ^_^


HAHA! I done took over!!


In case you haven't already figured it out...this isn't the God'ess. This is Da Kween :)


Yea, guys...my sis is TIDE! She's been in Insomnia-Land for a minute now, but tonight she's gonna try her damndest to envoke her goddess powers, turn them in on herself, and grant herself some rest. SO...


This is Kween...the God'ess is sleeping. Please enjoy this musical selection until the next blog. 


I love this song...one of my most slept on faves (no pun intended), Teedra Moses w/one of our favorite singers from the 90's, Raphael Saadiq.





...and a bonus smoothie from Jilly. I spotted sis "singing" this in her status the other night.




...Good night, God'ess :)


5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Nite, sis. See you back over here tomorrow!

Um, chick...in ONE month you have 1011 views. WOW! SOME one has a fan or a 100! lol

The God'ess said...

Thank you for being my DivaSis. Thank you for being my partner in crime. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being YOU!

Thee_Kween said...

Awww....don't make me tear. They looking at me over here. LOL

Likewise, sis :)

Afrodeezha said...

I thought this was cute Kween.

The pic is real cute too.

I love how you two have made the best of things and found such sista love in the midst.

The God'ess said...

Thank you Dee. I truly cherish my Kween. She hates when I say this but she's an angel.