Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Untitled

I have absolutely nothing to write about so I thought I'd take you on a journey through my day.  So sit back, relax and get ready to feel pity for me because while I usually don't want folks to feel that way for me, I deserve it today.

Today has been the day from hell.  I woke up with the worst headache and felt a bit drunk even though I hadn't had anything to drink the night before.  I laid back down and fell back asleep and still had the headache when I woke up again. So I press on, get ready for work and it hits me...I haven't had any caffeine for 4 days or longer. 

So I get the biggest bottle of Mountain Dew I could find at the corner store and down that quickly.  Headache starts going away until 4pm when the computer system at work crashes.  We have to manually take call information from members and manually give the information to towing facilities, which ultimately causes major backlog.  This goes on for about 5 hours and so does my headache.  Did I mention that during the midst of all this chaos, I get a case of the sniffles because even though it's warm outside, inside it's about 3 degrees?  No?  Well, I did. 

Things have finally slowed down and my head no longer hurts but my shoulders and back are killing me.  I could really use a day at the spa.  A manicure, pedicure, massage of all areas of the body and while I'm there, I might as well get a few things waxed (but that's a whole different story).  But right now, I'd settle for a hot bubble bath with candles lit, soft music playing and the biggest glass of wine in the history of glassware. 

Damn that...I'll just buck the bottle.

4 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

Not you too?

The God'ess said...

Yes, me too.

Thee_Kween said...

Damn, I'm gonna have to kick Tuesday's ass for this. I did tell you that I fight kids, babies, old folks and days of the week?

Yea...I'm a bad mofo. (((Feel better)))

The God'ess said...

You are a bad mofo. That's why you and me are tighter than draws 3 sizes too small.