Wednesday, October 6, 2010

From The Mind of a Mad Woman

I've just finished eating a meal that was fit for a queen and three court jesters so my mind has turned to mush.  In light of that fact, I have some random, crazy questions that are just bouncing around my tiny brain and could use some help with the answers.  Ready?

1.  If one has sex outdoors, what is the probability that some type of critter would crawl into a warm crevice?

2.  If a woman's breast milk can taste like whatever it is that she's eaten, why doesn't cow's milk taste like grass?

3.  Why do monkeys incessantly scratch their asses and then proceed to sniff their fingers and why does everyone know at least one person that does the same thing?

4.  Why am I still thinking about that giraffe's tongue that I fed at the zoo about 5 years ago?  Do you think he thinks about me?

5.  Why in the hell do people spend good money on cottage cheese?  Do they not know what it is?

Okay, I'm tired now.  Feel free to explain in detail.  But don't use big words.  My tiny brain can't handle it.

8 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

I love your ponderings! Ummm WHAT do you think about the giraffe tongue?

BE Lauriette said...

LOL..

1. I thought the same thing when I was approached with the opportunity. There is a very GOOD chance there will be ants in your pants..LOL

2. Coming up blank on this one.. You got me. *scratching head*

3. iCAN'T

4. o_O

5. Believe med they know and they will spend their hard earned money on it.

Night night...

The God'ess said...

@Afrodeezha--All I know is that it was long, thick and sticky. That images is firmly planted for the rest of my life.

Thanks for coming by.


@Butterfly--See how my mind works? Are you sure about the NY thing? LOL

The God'ess said...

*image...I hate typos.

Thee_Kween said...

Okay, LMAO @ Dee...I was THINKING that. haha!!

1. Yea...lol. I definitely need to change your last name to mine, b/c this is something that has run through my mind more than it should. I imagine them dying from the intense heat or drowning in my flow. Either way...the shit is nasty. lmao

2. That's because they have 4 stomachs. So, everything gets digested in different bellies. Milk here, Grass here, etc. etc. (lmao)

3. Monkeys scratch their ass b/c they've got ticks and shit...Humans have "tics" which is the same thing. Or it's an automatic response to all primates having thoughts. lmao

4. You're thinking about that tongue because your nasty ass was wondering how it would feel if it belonged to a man. I mean, it's the length of a man's penis...what more could you ask for? lmao

5. Because they've been programmed by the Illuminati to buy that shit. It's really an organic bio-chemical tracker.

The God'ess said...

5. The views expressed by Da_Kween are the views of Da_Kween and do not necessarily reflect the views of The God'ess Speaks or its affiliates...whomever the hell they may be.

S.O.A.P. said...

I begs to differ with u diva, cottage cheese is a complete meal- dairy & protein and that creamy, curdly (I know that aint a word LOL) consistency is some good shit.

As for you wondering if the giraffe thinks about you????? Um.... you know we do guardianships and metal committments in the court I work for and I see people less CRAZIER than that right thur. ROFL

I've tasted my own breast milk. (Wha??? Like Imma give it to my kid without testing it out.... *dontjudgemedammit* LOL Anyhoo, it always tasted the same to me.

*sigh* Imma be right with u in that padded cell

The God'ess said...

C'mon in. There's plenty of room.

And cottage cheese is just plain disgusting.