Monday, October 25, 2010

God'ess Garble

Hi Ho Y'all.  Here's another random filler blog because, in all honesty, I GOT NUFFIN!

~Am I the only one that looks back on life and think, "With all of the people that have been easily influenced by television, movies and music, why didn't many people in my generation hurt, harm or kill themselves or others just by watching cartoons"?  Between "Tom and Jerry" and "Bugs Bunny", we could have easily set someone's feet on fire with firecrackers or slammed an anvil on someone's head.  But I guess we had better sense.

~Am I the only one that thinks that the "musical group" (and I use that term lightly) N.W.A. ruined not only rap, but R&B/Soul music with their misogynistic messages?  Yeah, I know that a lot of women bought into what they were saying and some even BECAME what they were saying, but how is that cute at all?

~Is it me or have men become wishy-washy, confused balls of non-energy that expect a woman to chase them instead of having to put in work and go after a woman's attention?  Lately, I've been a witness to a bunch of dudes sitting back, enjoying women going after them, and even after all that, NOTHING!  C'mon fellas.  You've got to do better than that.

~Why did I take my bra off in the car after leaving work instead of waiting until I got home?

~Is it me or have men become wishy-washy, confused balls of non-energy that expect a woman to chase them instead of having to put in work and go after a woman's attention?  Lately, I've been a witness to a bunch of dudes sitting back, enjoying women going after them, and even after all that, NOTHING!  C'mon fellas.  You've got to do better than that.  (Yes, I felt like posting this one twice).

Okay, I'm done for now.  Maybe I'll have something more fulfilling tomorrow.  Maybe my topic will be so grand and so mind-blowing, it will be nominated for some type of award.  Maybe the topic will change the way the world thinks.  Or maybe not. *shrugs*

3 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

1. Nope. We could've really gone nuts. I mean, Daffy would blow his own bill off...so, yea...these fools are insane.

2. Between them and Luke...hell yea.

3. Yes...period.

4. Bras need to be removed ASAP. If your ASAP takes place in the car...so be it. Them shits are uncomfortable.

5. I'm assuming it's a typo...unless it was so nice, you had to say it twice. lol

(my word verification is "MONEY") OW!

The God'ess said...

It was not a typo. I said it twice because it needed to be reiterated. LOL

And now, go play the lotto and we'll split the proceeds since you got that word on my blog...LOL

Thee_Kween said...

LOL...hot mess. I never play the lotto. Go figure.