Saturday, October 23, 2010

Love is...

Love is...a tender kiss shared between lovers.

Love is...a deep stare shared between you and him/her with no sound except for the beating of each other's heart.

Love is...the smile that crosses your face when you get that unexpected call, email or text from that special someone.

Love is...that moment that your realize that you cannot live without her/him.

Love is...timeless, endless, effortless.

Love is...full of emotion, full of passion, full of life.

Love is...

7 comments:

S.O.A.P. said...

I long for that moment when someone so special comes into my life that I feel that I cannot live without him. My only hope is that he RECIPROCATES that same feeling or it will be a 'been there, done that'/ DEJA VU moment. LOL

Thee_Kween said...

I love that scripture...

Love the brief beauty of this.

The God'ess said...

Thanks fam.

daMonstahSpeaks said...

Very nice. You know I love you so I won't go into all that. Suffice it to say that...LOVE when it's right is a wonderful thing. It can be elusive...it can be fleeting...sure. But when it's right it elevates the psyche like nothing else ever could or will.
Yours is coming too.
So is mine.
I'm in no hurry. Know this.
"Keys"...you listening? LOL!!!
MUAH!!!

The God'ess said...

Yep, it is, Monstah. And I'm waiting patiently.

BE Lauriette said...

love is.. beautiful.. loved this!

The God'ess said...

Thank you BE.